I'm calling July Bold Intentions a success. I had a long term task/goals list for the month of July and I accomplished a ton. Did I complete all of my list? No, but I sure put a huge dent in the list and hit hard some of the more important tasks.
That being said I am carrying over about ten tasks that just didn't get completed. All of the tasks are not time-sensitive but I'd still like to see them checked off my list sometime soon. And then too, I've added to my long term task/goals list.
I am excited for August. Homeschool begins. Homeschool Co-op begins. Life as we've known it these past couple months will be different. I'm ready to dive deep into the Lord of the Rings trilogy, teaching meteorology again, making things, heading strong into Eagle projects and raising money for Eagle projects, continuing to improve my walking distance each day, and...so much more.
Again, that being said...
My Bold Intentions for August 2014 are
1) Participate and complete the August Break Project by Susannah Conway.
2) Complete my August 4 Projects (see tomorrows post)
3) Finish a couple Christmas gifts
4) Begin homeschooling strong: organize homeschool shelves, update schedules and binders
5) Raise money for boys' Eagle projects: handmade calendars, handmade cards
As noted above, because it has been awhile since I've participate in an online project I decided that a month of taking a photo a day was a challenge I could attempt. My plan is to share, once a week, the previous weeks photos; probably on Saturdays.